Our Manufacturing Processes are Second to None
The last thing customers need in a cleanroom environment is doubt about the validity of products, or to compromise their procedures and protocols – issues which Ecolab Contamination Control customers do not have to worry about.
In fact we are so confident that our own manufacturing processes for the Klercide range of contamination control products match those used by their customers, we have launched a Process Match assurance mark to highlight this fact.
The fully validated sterile product range for use in the cleanroom environment is manufactured in a purpose built cleanroom in South Wales and produced to the requirements of cGMP. The sophisticated facility sets a new standard in sterile disinfectant manufacture, with the potential to meet future global demands and develop in line with the ever increasing regulatory requirements of the industry.
The fully accredited facility is 5000 m2 in size and incorporates 5 Grade B and Grade C cleanrooms, with Grade A laminar air flow at point of fill. Other innovative features such as interlocking hatches and an advanced intercom system minimise contamination risks and improve quality.
Products manufactured at the facility include alcohol and biocide sprays which feature the unique SteriShield Delivery System (SDS), along with an extensive range of pre-impregnated and dry wipes, dry goods and additional service options.
Our customers have the assurance of:
- Purpose built state-of-the art manufacturing facilities
- More than 15 years experience of high quality cleanroom manufacture to the principles of cGMP
- Technical expertise, extensive processing capability and a reputation for innovation, proven by awards from the cleanroom industry
- Operation of Grade B and C cleanrooms with Grade A laminar air flow at point of fill
- Full accreditation: ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 13485:2003 accredited and Medical Device Directive 93/42/EEC for the manufacture and distribution of sterile and non sterile cleanroom products
- Working towards 98/8/EC Biocidal Products Directive
- Regularly audited by the major Pharmaceutical companies, who themselves have cGMP accreditation. Any customer is welcome to visit the manufacturing facility to carry out an independent audit
- An extensive non-sterile range for use in adjacent areas and lower grade (C&D) cleanrooms
As such, we're confident in saying that Ecolab Contamination Control are at the forefront of sterile product manufacture for life science cleanrooms. We are so proud of our manufacturing processes that we invite any customer to visit our facility where they can carry out a Site Audit and see our high production standards for themselves.
Want to find out more about our state-of-the-art facility? Get in touch with a member of our team here